1. Project managementProject management clearly defines project goals. The project management team plan and coordinate the project plan and thereby ensure that the project is successful on both technical and financial levels.
The project analysis demonstrates the way that project participants are interacting with the departments, customers and suppliers. Risks can therefore be identified early on in the process so that countermeasures can be adopted quickly if necessary.
The systematic use of technical and commercial quality and occupational safety management, which is an integral part of the project from the first kick-off meeting through to project completion, guarantee that the project is delivered on time and that it meets the highest quality standards.
- Master and apprentice business
- Training (in-house)
- Isometric measurement system for prefabrication
- Creation of installation plans
- Creation of documentation
- Project-specific qualification concepts